This pair of Gold Plated Nakamichi Banana Elbow Speaker cable connectors are designed to offer exceptional, yet affordable performance by ensuring ‘optimal contacts’ to both your amplifier and speakers.
The actual contact is made of pure copper with a 24ct Gold plating while the outer shell ‘protector cover’ is made of aluminium with a pure copper insert. Each connector has dual offset screw contact points located at opposite ends.
This offer is for 1 pair (1x Red & 1x Black) only of the particular connector type described in the heading an as displayed in the main product image. Certain alternate images may illustrate our complete range of Nakamichi Connectors offered. These images are ‘informative only’ to assist you with selecting the connector type that best fits your requirement. The complete a single Speaker cable you will need to purchase quantity two. The connectors are sold as a single pair due the fact you may require a different connector for your amplifier and speakers.
Specifications (refer to alternate product images for additional details)
- Contact Base Material: Pure Copper
- Contact Plating: 24ct Gold
- Shell Material: Aluminium + Pure Copper Insert
- Dimensions: please refer to alternate images
- Fits Wire Diameter: 2.4mm (14AWG) 4mm 12AWG speaker wire
We stock the correct Speaker Wire? for nakamichi speaker banana elbow
- Speaker Cable Monster, Transparent TwinFlex Wire 2.5mm 10m Roll [click here]
- Speaker Cable Monster, Transparent TwinFlex Wire 4mm, 10m Roll, [click here] (recommended)
What’s in the box?
- 1x Red Nakamichi Connector
- 1x Black Nakamichi Connector