HDMI Bi-Directional Switch. Quality Compact 3 Port device can function as either a 2 Way Switch or Splitter. This unit is the very latest specification and supports all versions up to and including HDMI v2.0 and DHCP2.2 pass-through ensuring it is both ‘future-proof’ and will work across all your latest tech.
Unit will ‘auto-detect’ which mode to use depend on the HDMI source connection which will also provide power to the unit – see additional images for details.
Mode 1 : HDMI Switch (2 Inputs/1 Output). Manual toggle switch between input 1 & 2
Purpose If you have 2x HDMI source devices (decoder, tv box, PC etc) but your TV, monitor or projector only has 1 input ports available.
Mode 2 : HDMI Splitter (1 Input/2 Outputs)
Purpose – Split your HDMI source device (decoder, tv box, PC etc) signal into 2 equal images. Often used for projectors, monitors or hdmi cat extenders. Note does NOT split a signal in half but rather two equal and identical full screens (not a video wall).
- Supports HDMI 2.0 (similar devices will only support up to HDMI 1.4)
- Supports HDCP 2.2 pass-through
- Supports Long HDMI Cable: 10m Input & Output AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- No External Power source needed:
- Power Consumption: 15mA (via HDMI source device cable)
- Resolutions Supported: 3D, 480i / 576i / 480P / 576P / 720P / 1080i / 1080P/ 2160p 4Kx2K UHD
- Device Dimensions: 43 x 50 x 20 (L x W x H) in mm
What’s in the Box?
1x HDMI Bi-Directional Switch Splitter
Overview of all our HDMI products [click here]