Dog Training Collar with Remote Control, Model LR, Range 800m, Rechargeable, Waterproof, 3x Receivers
Dog Training Remote e-Collar System. Multi-function, 4 Modes – Light | Buzzer | Vibrate | Pulse (static shock)
Superior Quality Dog Training Remote Control System with 3x Receiver Collars. Both the remote transmitter and receivers are rechargeable via any USB port, hence no batteries are required. The receiver is waterproof (IP67) and can therefore be fully submersed in water. The receiver collars are also make of durable plastic.
Firstly, not sure which of our Dog Training models best suites your needs (refer to the table below, click on the other model to view)
|Model||Environmental||Max Range (LOS)||Max Receivers (Dogs per remote)||Quality||Breeds(general)|
|DR [click to view]||rainproof IP65||300m||2||Good||all (Do Not swim)|
|DB [click to view]||waterproof IP67||300m||2||Excellent||all (do swim)|
|LR (you are viewing this model + 3 collars)||waterproof I67||800m||3||Superior||all / hunting (do swim)|
This is a complete training system with 1x remote control and 3x receiver collars. The colour of the remote control with a backlit display is black with a yellow inlay. Receivers are also black while collar straps are black, orange and yellow.
Most noteworthy is the system offers four completely different methods allowing you to establish the most suitable method for your beloved pet. The vibrate function is very effective and recommended as the starting point. Each remote can individually control up to 3x Receiver Collars
Training Functions as selected via the remote control
- LED Flashing light (suitably strong light to allow for visible location at night)
- Beep mode with Audible buzzer. (used a pre-warning that should ‘disobedience’ continue either 3 or 4 below will follow)
- Vibration with 100 level setting. (recommended default starting point on level 30)
- Pulse with 100 level settings (required when vibrate function proves ineffective)
Rechargeable and waterproof training collar has been proven safe, comfortable (silicon studs), and effective for all Dog breeds over 4kgs. As a result, this system assists you in controlling and training your pet within a range of up to 800m LOS (Line Of Sight). At the push of a button, the remote transmitter sends a signal, activating the receiver collar. As a result, the collar will instantly respond with the function and level selected on the remote control. Therefore by using this remote trainer in a responsible manner most of the misbehavior that your beloved pets exhibit can be corrected in a reasonably short period of time. The device is suitable for general obedience and command training and can offer great results.
The remote trainer has a maximum range of up to 800m. Note: Terrain, weather, vegetation, transmission from other radio devices etc. may adversely affect the range of your remote trainer.
- Chargeable remote transmitter and receiver collar
- Completely waterproof receiver collar your pet can swim in the water. IP67
- 4-mode Selection: Light, Buzzer, Vibration & Pulse
- In LED light mode, it activates a flashing green LED light every second
- In beep /buzzer mode, it activates a tone on the receiver
- 100 Levels of vibration
- 100 Levels of pulse
- The levels are altered by pressing the Up or Down buttons on the remote control
- Power saving mode on the receivers extends rechargeable battery life
- Two pairs of metal prong (short/long) to suit dogs with varied fur thickness.
- One remote can control up to 3x Collar receivers max. (additional Collar receivers can be purchased and then easily ‘paired’ with your existing remote control).
- Can function as an ‘anti-bark’ device but requires manual intervention via the remote (not automated for anti-bark).
The collar is adjustable from 15cm to 65cm. If your pet’s neck is smaller than this length the device is most likely NOT appropriate for your specific dog, been small breed. In addition the receiver may be fitted to a suitable collar of your own.
Remote Control Selection – How it works:
Firstly select the Channel number. Each number will correspond to one of your beloved pets. When more than one dog collar is used different collar colours are recommended. For example collar No.1 is Black, No.2 is Orange and No.3 is Yellow. This allows you to easy differentiate between your dogs. Select the correct Channel, then the “Mode” button to select the training method you want, and finally press “Y” to deploy.
Receiver Automatic Power Saving Mode:
The receiver incorporates a motion sensor (heard as a slight rattle when shaking the receiver unit). Consequently, if no movement is detected for 4 minutes the unit will enter batter saving mode. As soon as any movement is detected it will activate the receiver. When the Green LED indicator on receiver is flashing the units need to be removed and fully recharged, indicates a ‘battery low level’.
How to ‘Pair’ a receiver to a Remote
In the event that a receiver may loose it pairing to the remote or you simply need to add another receiver, please see the video below
In conclusion, this device will deliver excellent results in a relatively short period but requires above all dedication and patience on the part of the responsible owner to achieve them.
What’s in the Box?:
Remote Control Transmitter x1
Receiver Unit x3
Adjustable Collar x3 (1x black, 1x orange, 1x yellow)
Set of extension silicon stud caps (for long haired breeds) x3
USB Charge Cable x1
Splitter Multi-Charge Cable x1
Power Supply Charger (2pin round) x1