This superior quality device (also known as a DAC) converts the newer generation digital audio formats into analog stereo audio at a much higher sampling rate of 192Khz than most devices (which sample at +/- 96Khz).
The higher sampling rate ensures only the best audio quality while a volume control will compensate should any loss of audio volume be experienced making this perfect for the ‘no compromise audio purist’.
This device also offer 4 selectable digital inputs should you have a requirement for more than 1 input.
- Connect a digital audio device with Optical Toslink or coaxial to a sound system with Stereo RCA or directly to a headphone set
- Any audio requirement from Digital to Analog
- High Sampling Rate: 192KHZ / 32, 44.1 / 48, 96 (most devices sample @ 96Khz)
- Selectable Inputs 4x inputs – selectable via a small manual switch
- Digital Inputs: 2x Toslink Optical SPDIF / 2x RCA Coaxial
- Analog Outputs 2x RCA Stereo (Left & Right) / 1x 3.5mm Aux, Jack plug
- Volume Control Compensate for any volume loss (most DAC’s suffer from this)
- Colour: Black
- Housing: Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Size / Weight: 4 x 60 x 22.8mm / 110gr
What’s in the Box
- 1x Digital to Analog Converter
- 1x Power Supply 5VDC 1A
- 1x User Manual
To View our full range of Signal Converters [click here]
Various combinations of HDMI, Audio Extractor, VGA, AV, RCA, SCART, Analog to and from Digital, Headset Combiners etc.