Cell phone / Mobile Phone to RCA Amp via Bluetooth Wireless | Digital to Analog Audio
Convert the digital audio signal from any device with Bluetooth (BT), Toslink or Coaxial to Analog RCA or 3.5mm AUX Jack Plug. Incorporates a built-in IC amp with Volume control to compensate for any volume level losses during conversion.
- Cellphone to amp. Wireless via Bluetooth and RCA (L+R) analog audio
- Laptop to amp. Wireless via Bluetooth and RCA (L+R) analog audio
- Toslink/ SPDIF to amp via cable to RCA (L+R) analog audio
- Coaxial to amp via cable to RCA (L+R) analog audio
- Convert the audio digital signal (fibre/coaxial) into an analog signal
- Supports three input option: 1. Bluetooth wireless 2. toslink/ spdif fibre optical cable 3. coaxial RCA cable
- Support the latest Bluetooth standards, sync mobile device audio signal reception;
- Support sample rates of 32,44.1, 48,96 and 192KHz
- Support for digital audio 5.1/7.1 channels, DTS/AC3 and most other audio formats
- Input 24-bit S/PDIF signal into left and right channels and 3.5mm stereo
- Built-in amplifier IC, support volume amplification, with volume adjustment function;
- Reduce audio noise and optimize audio signal transmission.
- Power Supply 5VDC, 1A (included)
What’s in the box?
- 1x BT DAC with Volume
- Power Supply 5VDC, 1A
- User Manual