This latest generation (just released) 18Gbps 8×8 HDMI True Matrix Extender can seamlessly switch any 8x HDMI inputs and then extend these high definition video / audio signals1 50 meters for 1080P signal / 120 meters for 4K2K signal via single CAT5e/6 cable (a high quality solid copper cable is recommended for long lengths). Be ‘future proof’ with this best in class 4K Ultra HD HDMI Matrix Extender.
What is a HDMI Matrix Extender?
Switch anyone of 8 HDMI source devices (decoders, TV Box, CCTV etc. ) to anyone of 8 televisions, monitors or projectors seamlessly and extend your 4K UHD signals to 8x separate locations (e.g. bedrooms, boardroom). Each extension is via a single CAT5e/6 CAT cable. Full remote control from the extended locations to for example DSTV decoders. Dad can watch sport on any selected TV while kids can watch on any of the 7 remaining TV’s. Mom can watch DVD’s/movies on any of the 6 remaining TV’s or all can watch the same on all TV’s etc. Choice is yours – any source to any TV!
Items Required (not included)
- CAT Cable: depending on lengths min 305M [click here]
- RJ45 Crimper and Connectors with Boots: Our complete DIY kit [click here]
- Home: never have family debates about who watches what and where
- Office / Factory: full control over informative TV
- National or general Data Control centres
What is HDBaseT (also HDBT)
HDBaseT is the global standard for the distribution of ultra-high-definition video & audio, Ethernet, controls, USB and up to 100W of power over a single cable, for up to 100 m/328 ft. HDBaseT eliminates cable clutter without compromising performance or high quality. In short, HDBaseT is simply the best quality chipset for extending HDMI signals.
Technical Specifications (for more detail DL the manual below)
- HDCP Compliance: HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4
- Video Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Video Resolution: 4K2K 50/60Hz 4:4:4
- 4K2K 50/60Hz 4:2:2
- 4K2K 50/60Hz 4:2:0
- 4K2K 30Hz 4:4:4
- 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i
- All HDMI 3D TV formats
- Colour Space: RGB / YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, YCbCr 4:2:0
- Colour Depth: 8/10/12-bit (1080P60Hz, 4K30Hz, 4K60Hz YCbCr 4:2:2/4:2:0)
- 8-bit (4K60Hz 4:4:4 )
- HDMI Audio Formats: LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1/6.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby
- TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus(DD+), DTS-ES, DTSDTS HD-HRA, DTS-X
- L/R Audio Formats PCM 2.0
- Dimensions: 140mm [W] x 65mm [D] x 18mm [H] Transmitter / Receiver
Download the Product manual [click here]
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x 18Gbps 8×8 HDBaseT(150M) Matrix
- 8 x HDBaseT Receiver
- 1 x Matrix IR Remote
- 1 x 100~240V AC 50/60Hz Power cable
- 1 x RS-232 serial cable (1.5 meters, male to female head)
- 8 x 3-pin Phoenix Connector & 8 x 5-pin Phoenix Connector
- 9 x IR Blaster cable (1.5 meters)
- 9 x IR Receiver cable (1.5 meters)
- 18 x Mounting Ear (Matrix and Receiver)
- 1x User Manual