4×4 HDMI Matrix Extender, 60m via CAT cable.
1080p, Full Remote Control of Input Selection and HDMI source devices (e.g. decoder) from all Extended Locations. | BEST SELLER |
The ultimate in HOME Audio Visual signal distribution. Any one of 4 inputs can be switched to anyone of 4 televisions simultaneously. Extend your Full HD signals from 4x HDMI devices such as decoders, media and DVD players to 4x separate locations (e.g. bedrooms, boardroom). The extension is via CAT6 Foiled Twisted Pair (FTP) cable. 3-4 CAT cables can fit into your home conduit which houses the existing SD coaxial cable. These cables can be used a ‘pull wire’.
Full remote control to the decoders from any location. If you have a dual view system dad can watch sport on any selected TV while kids can watch on any of the 3 remaining TV’s. Mom can watch DVD’s/movies on any of the 2 remaining TV’s or all can watch the same on all TV’s etc. Choice is yours – any source to any TV! DIY Kits include CAT cables and 10 x RJ45 connectors and boots. Connector crimping tools also available if required.
- 4×4 (+4) HDMI Matrix. 4 HDMI inputs. Each of the 4x outputs has both a UTP (CAT cable) and HDMI connection (4×8).
- UTP extender supports resolution up to 1080P@60Hz up to a distance of 60m (CAT5e/6)
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.3 compliant.
- Support IR pass though or IR source support. Full IR remote control functionality from extended locations.
- Supports PCM, Dolby AC3, DTS5.1, DTS7.1 and DSD audio format.
- Smart EDID management, compatible with most display devices.
- Matrix status could be memorised after power down, automatically restores the previous matrix status at next power on.
- Easy of control via remote control or front panel keypad.
- Settings or control via PC (via LAN port or RS232 port).
- Can support home automation systems such as ‘Control 4’.
- Supports DVI-D single link sources and displays with the use of HDMI-to-DVI adapters.
- 8KV ESD protection.
- Supports 4 configurable user pre-set connections.
- Support brackets for 19” Rack mount installation within a server cabinet.
- 4X4 HDMI Matrix
Recommended options for ease of installation:
CAT cable, RJ45 connectors, crimping and test tools [click here]
1x 4×4 (+4) HDMI Matrix Extender Main unit
4x HDMI Extender receivers
1x Main remote control
4x Sub remote controls (for use at extended locations)
4x IR RX (receiver) cables
4x IR TX (transmitter) cables
2x Rack brackets (19” server cabinet mounting)
1x Matrix power supply DC 12V 2A (24W)
4x Receiver power supplies DC 5V 2A (10W)
1x User Manual (quick start guide)
Overview of all our HDMI products [click here]
Refer to the additional product image/s for an illustration of a typical wiring diagram.
General Note on HDMI Cables: The recommended maximum length of a HDMI cable is 15m. For cable requirements of greater distances or instances where the HDMI connectors themselves cannot fit through your conduit a HDMI Extender (connects via CAT cable or Fibre optic etc.) will be required.